Upcoming Events..... Yeah!









Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympics 2010 - Way To Go USA!



Way to go USA and all the Olympic athletes. I am so impressed at the team work in some many of these individaul sports. They all feed off each others success, much like we all should. The Olympics hae been fun to watch (even though all the coverage has been bad). What are your thoughts on the Olympics? Any favorite athletes?
Watching the all the sports have been fun. This is a fun time, to see all the countries come together and compete, athletes laying it all on the line.
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been as in to the games this year as I usually am. But this is the first year my kids make comments about WHEN they are in the Olympics. I'd better start saving!

    ReplyDelete